1. Working at Home: There is nothing better. I got everything done and with no distractions.
2. Butterfly Boots: Since it’s going to rain for another six months to eternity, I thought I’d try getting some practical footwear for a change. Well, not too practical, but they’ll keep my feet dry.
3. Poker at Corey’s: It had been so long, it was like being in the Twilight Zone. Some of the old guys are gone and have since been replaced by new guys. Corey quit smoking and got a dog. Andy has a full head of hair. Justin’s band (which played my birthday) is getting all popular and shit. But when we started tossing around the lewd fart jokes, I knew I was in the right place.
1. Wallace Falls: That’s right folks, I went on a hike in the winter. The weather was mild and sunny, the views were stunning, and I made some new friends. What more could I have asked for?
2. Royal Palms: Oh, I know what I could have asked for: a giant plate of delicious Thai food to scarf down afterward. And I got it! I probably never would have visited had we not met at the nearby P&R for the hike. Despite its relatively distant location, I’m sure I’ll be back!
3. Exam: This 2009 film is one of my new favorite psychological thrillers. It doesn’t take a metric fuck-tonne of money and special effects to make a good movie, and here’s proof.
1. Healeo: As I said in my short yelp review, if I ever have to move, I’m totally screwed. When I start my day off with a smoothie from Healeo, nothing can go wrong (not that I’m going to test this theory).
2. Himalayan Dog Chew: Once again, my dog eats better stuff than I do. These fancy-schmancy chewy treats contain all natural ingredients and should keep Zoey from eating any more doors while I’m gone.
3. Mandrillus Sphynx: I’ve been digging these guys for awhile, but just recently found their free full-album download using a quick google search. Don’t be a boob and sleep on it like I did!